NOTE: Would you like to work with me at a reduced rate for podcast work?
Connect with me and hire me through Upwork.com for reduced pricing. As an incentive for clients to work with me on the Upwork platform, I offer a lower rate through Upwork than the pricing shown on this page.
$70 for editing & publishing up to 30 minutes of raw audio (add $30 for show notes)
$95 for editing & publishing up to 60 minutes of raw audio (add $60 for show notes)
$120 for editing & publishing up to 90 minutes of raw audio (add $75 for show notes)
- Detailed & polished editing, mixing, and mastering of your audio files and podcasts
- Seamlessly remove umms, uhhs, mistakes, long pauses, repeat words, and unneeded content
- Remove background noise including stubborn noise, clicks, and pops
- Apply compression and EQ for dialogue enhancement
- Match volume levels for all voices
- Add intro/outro, music, cold opens / teasers, and ads
- Master your podcast audio level to the recognized podcast LUFS standard
- ID3 tagging and uploading your artwork
- Upload and schedule your podcast to Libsyn, Blubrry, SoundCloud, or your preferred podcast host
- Add your podcast, description, show notes, and images to your website
- Manage the entire podcast production from start to finish to help free up your time!
- Turnaround time of 3-4 business days for each episode
RUSH SERVICE PROVIDED
The rush charge will be added to the standard podcast editing price.
$150: SAME DAY TURNAROUND (to be delivered on or before 10:00 PM Pacific Time that same day)
$100: NEXT DAY TURNAROUND (to be delivered the next day on or before 5:00 PM Pacific Time)
Estimated Price = minutes of raw Source Footage + time length of Final Edited Video
Example #1: Fully edited 2 minute video created from 20 minutes of supplied raw video source footage (no color correction or special effects). The estimated price would be around $400.
Example #2: Full edited 5 minute video created from 30 minutes of raw video source footage (no color correction or special effects). The estimated price would be around $700.
Example #3: Fully edited 3 minute video created from 1.5 hours of raw video source footage (no color correction or special effects). The estimated price would be around $1,100.
- Standard cuts that aid in the natural flow of the video
- Standard transitions (i.e. cross-dissolves, fades, etc..)
- Music bed integration (i.e background music)
- Syncing of voice narration (if applicable)
- Intro/Outro graphic or animation that you supply (to play at the beginning and end of the video)
- Audio cleanup (i.e. reduce background noise, especially if filmed outside)
- Export to MP4 video format (h.264 codec) at desired resolution (HD or 4k)
- Upload to DropBox or your preferred method of receiving the video
ADD-ON OPTIONS (additional cost)
- Color correction
- Multi-camera (in the case where 2 or more cameras recorded the event)
- Custom graphics
- Special effects
The following are only estimates for editing images. Please contact me with a description and copy of your image, and I can then give you an accurate price quote.
$35-$90 per image for removal of unwanted visual elements
- Remove parts of an image and re-create background where removal occurred
- Remove watermark or date-stamp from images
- Add or remove text from an image
- Scratch removal
Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or would like to schedule me to work on your project.